Each year our families will be given the Parent Volunteer Form or may be retrieved from the link listed below. This form outlines some of the many areas where parents can become involved within our school community to include our after school club or related activities. This would also encompass any parents that may wish to volunteer in the classroom or other locations around our beautiful campus. Please fill out this important form and return to the main office.
BIS recognizes and supports the role of parents as volunteers in our community. We value your participation in enriching the lives of students and faculty. BIS requires that ALL volunteers read and sign the volunteer form, the school’s child protection policy, and the school’s mission and vision statement.
Standard of Conduct for Volunteers:
- Volunteer work will fall under the authority of the activities coordinator and subsequently the authority and direction of the teacher. The teacher must approve all activities.
- Clean, modest attire must be worn at all times.
- Language, actions, & attitude, which model high standards of moral behavior, are expected at all times while on campus.
- Volunteers are accountable for performing their assignment in the safest manner possible, avoiding personal injury or injury to students or faculty.
- In order to give one’s undivided attention to the task at hand, we ask that you do not bring your preschool aged children with you when you come to serve. (Exceptions at the discretion of the teacher)
- Respect and care is to be given to property belonging to BIS, a facility BIS is using or to the property of another volunteer, parent or visitor.
Please complete this Volunteer Form and give to the School Office. Thank You!